I'm a huge fan of BabyLegs, so I'm very excited to be doing my very first review and giveaway for them!
BabyLegs sent Casey two pairs of leg warmers, and two pairs of socks to review.
Reasons we love BabyLegs leg warmers:
Casey is 19 months old, and we've just started potty training. We often use BabyLegs instead of pants, which makes it so much easier to put him on the potty quickly, without having to worry about taking off pants.
They're great to protect the little knees of crawling babies. Even at 19 months, we still use them to protect Casey's knees while playing on the playground (we live in Florida, where it's okay for babies to go without pants occasionally).
We recently took a trip to Colorado to visit the in-laws. It ended up snowing, and having not been expecting such cold weather, we were unprepared. Luckily we'd brought a few pairs of Baby Legs with us, and layered them on Casey's arms and legs to keep him nice and warm! We found them to be great under his rain boots too, where regular socks would not be enough to stop the top of the boots from rubbing on his legs.
They have an awesome selection.. you can find a pair to go with every outfit. And they're not just for the girls.. there are just as many 'boyish' pairs!
Great quality for a great price! Even after months of crawling around on the knees, our oldest pairs are still in great condition!
Casey, modelling his new 'choo choo' leg warmers:
We hadn't tried the BabyLegs socks before, and I was very impressed with them! I found them to be very similar to the socks we have from Baby Gap. They're thick and comfortable, good quality, and have the non-slip grips underneath. He probably could have used a bigger size, lol:
The bottom line: Well worth the money!
WANT TO WIN?
BabyLegs is giving away 3 pairs of leg warmers, to one of my readers.
TO ENTER :
Go to the BabyLegs website, and leave a comment on this post telling me which design is your favorite.
EXTRA ENTRIES :
1. Follow this blog publicly via Google Friend Connect - 1 extra entry (1 comment)
2. Join the BabyLegs forum - 1 extra entry (1 comment)
3. Become a fan of BabyLegs on Facebook - 1 extra entry (1 comment)
4. Follow @babylegs on Twitter (or tell me if you already do) - 1 extra entry (1 comment)
5. Follow me @courtosaurus on Twitter (or tell me if you already do) - 1 extra entry (1 comment)
6. Tweet the following tweet, once per day for 1 extra entry (1 comment) per tweet:
Enter to win 3 pairs of @BabyLegs leg warmers from @courtosaurus http://bit.ly/9i7gY3 #giveaway
7. Blog about this giveaway (please link back here, and leave the URL of where you blogged in your comment) - 5 extra entries (5 comments)
Contest ends June 7, 2010, 11pm EST. Good luck!
Please read the following before entering:
* US entries only.
* You must leave your email address in each comment OR it should be on your profile in order to win.
* Winner will be selected at random through random.org.
* I will contact the winner via email. The winner then has 48 hours to respond to my email, or another winner will be selected via random.org.
* I received a free product (or products) for review purposes. I did not receive any form of compensation from the company.