A couple of weeks ago, I noticed that Casey was a little irritable and cranky. At first I thought it was the 'terrible twos' making an appearance. Then when he started to object to teeth brushing, I started to wonder if maybe his second molars were coming in. So with a bit of help from Peter, I managed to get a look in his mouth, and sure enough.. swollen gums, with a tooth trying to break through!
Our Inspired by Finn Baltic amber teething necklace arrived just in time!
Inspired by Finn have lots of different styles, colors and sizes to choose from.. the round bead, chip or disc styles, shiny or opaque, and colors from light to dark.. even multi-color.
I chose the disc style, in a size 12.5 - 13 inches.
remedy and curative for many ailments. When baltic amber is worn on the skin, the skin's warmth releases trace amounts of healing oils from the amber. For best results, it should be worn as often as possible, and as close to the site of discomfort as you can get it (wear a necklace for migraine or toothache, or a bracelet for arthritis of the hands).
THE BENEFITS OF WEARING BALTIC AMBER:
Helps break a cycle of (chronic) inflammation.
I put it on him straight away when it arrived, and since then, I've only taken it off him for naps and at bedtime. He has been wearing it for two weeks now.. those teeth are almost through, and we haven't had to give out a single dose of Tylenol or Orajel. I just wish I'd heard of these necklaces sooner.. we were giving him dose after dose of Tylenol and/or Orajel to keep him comfortable when he was doing the majority of his teething.
How adorable does he look in it?!
Can't get it in his mouth!
We've had so many compliments on it since he started wearing it. Just tonight at the hair salon actually, a lady asked me where we got it and wanted to try one for her wrist!
Inspired by Finn don't just do teething necklaces.. they also have a selection of necklaces, bracelets, and anklets for adults. Great for migraine, joint pain, toothache, arthritis, etc.
TO SAVE 20% off your order, "Like" Inspired by Finn on Facebook.
TO SAVE 25% off your order, "Like" Inspired by Finn on Facebook, and use the "Suggest to Friends" link to suggest this page to your Facebook friends.
Once you have completed the above criteria, enter the following discount codes during checkout at www.InspiredByFinn.com.
To save 20%: FB20
To save 25%: FB25
Inspired by Finn is offering one of my readers a chance to win any in-stock Baltic amber teething necklace, up to 16 inches in length.
Visit the Inspired by Finn website, and leave a comment telling me which necklace you'd choose if you won.
1. Follow this blog publicly via Google Friend Connect (or tell me if you already do) - 1 extra entry (1 comment)
2. 'Like' Inspired by Finn on Facebook - 1 extra entry (1 comment)
3. Follow me @courtosaurus on Twitter (or tell me if you already do) - 1 extra entry (1 comment)
4. Tweet the following tweet, once per day for 1 extra entry (1 comment) per tweet:
Win an Inspired by Finn Baltic Amber teething necklace from @courtosaurus http://bit.ly/bzRaxR #giveaway ends 9/15
5. Grab my button from the sidebar, and comment to let me know where it's posted - 2 extra entries (2 comments)
6. Blog about this giveaway (please link back here, and leave the URL of where you blogged in your comment) - 5 extra entries (5 comments)
7. 'Like' Cheerios and Tricycles on Facebook - 2 extra entries (2 comments)
Contest ends September 15, 2010, 11pm PST. Good luck!
Please read the following before entering:
* This giveaway is available to US and Canadian readers.
* I received a free product (or products) for review purposes. I did not receive any form of compensation from the company.
* You must leave your email address in each comment OR it should be on your profile in order to win.
* Winner will be selected at random through random.org.